Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rock-A-Bye Baby

I am happy to report that Wesley has been sleeping much better at night these days. In turn, we our whole house is sleeping better. He usually goes to bed around eight and will wake up around three or four for a feeding and then back to bed until eight am, Naps aren't going so well, despite what these pictures might say. And no, he doesn't usually nap in his cradle in front of the window.

I had to just say I'm really excited about the pictures in this post because I took them all in the manual mode of my camera. That may not mean a lot to you nonphoto people, but to me, these pictures are so important in my journey to become a better photographer. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for manual mode!

And an even bigger YAY for Wesley's new sleeping habits. He looks so innocent and peaceful! Keep these pictures to pull out when he is 16 and stays out past his curfew.