Saturday, October 17, 2009

Under construction! but been very busy!

Hi readers,
my beloved readers,
my family and friends and some random strangers who find my world fascinating... or at lease semi entertaining,

Please accept my humble apologies for being a blog slacker. We went to Disney for a week, then were home for two weeks and I was WAYYY busy with work - yea my photography business is doing well!!! - and then we went to Rochester for a very long weekend and I returned to two photography sessions on the same day. I am VERY behind on my own personal photos and since the weather in Baltimore is pretty yucky right now, I'm going to try to catch up a bit. So, please bear with me as I update posts. I am starting off by adding lots of videos and then will fill in the posts with additional photos and supplemental anecdotal stories and text. And hey, at least you know I haven't left you!

No comments: