Thursday, April 10, 2008

and one day!




We had a busy "half" birthday yesterday and I couldn't find 'the sign' I made with the "I am X months old today" so I handmade a sign and took a few quick pics yesterday. I found the sign today and took a few more. I'm trying to document his growth month by month in pictures. Every month I take a pic of Wes in 'the chair' with his teddy, Bo, that some dear friends sent to him when he was born. Someday, we'll look at that teddy and think about how they used to be the same size.


Anyway, I tried to get a good "I am 6 months (and 1 day)" pic, but Welsey mostly just wanted to play with his feet. I kept proping him up and he kept slumping over, because he is trying so hard to sit independently! He would end up slouched over after a few seconds and started grabbing at those toes. So, when the subject doesn't cooperate, just go with it, I say!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't remember the last time I saw a kid so photogentic . What a ham!!!