Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring has sprung!


DSC_9193ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_9255ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_9258ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_9276ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
Half of my blog posts are about how fast time flies, but seriously I remember thinking to myself last year that I should get some pictures of Wesley with the daffodils when they started popping out of the ground. Before I had the chance, the daffodils were gone. I figured he might be interested in the flowers, but he wasn't as intrigued as I thought he would be. I think he was just happy to be outside and he wanted to run! Silly mommy, I can't believe I thought he might hold still and maybe turn and smile for a pic or two. We still got a few fun ones to share for the arrival of spring.

No comments: