Tuesday, May 5, 2009

First date?

We had a play date with Zoe (sorry, I don't know how to put the two dots over her "e" in Zoe) and had some lunch at Panera Bread. Zoe's mom was getting some food at the counter and the kids just looked so cute, like they were on a date. I had my camera, so I snapped a pic. Who knows, maybe they'll end up together someday...

After some lunch, we had them come over our house for some fun in the yard and to try to share our toys. Of course, they are at that age where they don't really share, but they do want to do whatever the other is doing. There wasn't any major crying or anything, just some fussing when both of them wanted to be in the car or play with the same wagon.

It's tough being a toddler... learning that the world doesn't revolve around your needs 100% of the time. Oh wait, I'm still struggling with that concept.

No comments: