Thursday, May 7, 2009

Who me?


DSC_2936, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_2938, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_2963, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_2961, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_2978edit5x7, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_2979edit, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
It's been a while since we broke out the markers, (gotta LOVE Crayola Color Wonder!), and Wesley gave me a hint when I found him rummaging through my desk drawer. So we went upstairs and I let him color and play. That is, until he started to put the marker in his mouth. At that point I told him "no" and he would pull it out of his mouth and give me a sly little smile. It is so interesting (and frustrating!) to watch toddlers test the rules and watch for reactions. This kid already has his 'who me?' look down pat!

No comments: