Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A couple from the lodge before heading home

I told you it was a quick trip! We spent the day of our departure at the pool and I don't have underwater housing for my camera (yet - lol!), so there aren't any pics from our time spent at the pool. The top pic is a chandelier in the beautiful lobby of the Animal Kingdom Lodge and the second one is a cluster of pretty blue flowers from the animal viewing area. It was very hot that day and the only animals in the viewing area were a few birds who did not cooperate for photos.
There were massive storms in Baltimore , so my plane ended up delayed a total of 6 hours. It was pretty annoying, but at least there was free internet in the airport and I had my laptop with me. The important part was I made it home safe and sound to my two sleeping boys. It may have only been a couple days, but I missed them something terrible! It's going to be a long while before I leave both of them again!

No comments: