Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a hint of a smile


DSC_7764GMP, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_7766GMP, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_7765GMP, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
Lately I have felt like I haven't been taking enough pics of Wesley. He is growing up so fast and losing his baby look. I brought my camera with me to work and tried to get a few pics of him at daycare, but he just wanted to go 'bye-bye' as soon as I got there. Wesley was rear facing in the car seat until a couple months ago. It has been a real treat to just turn my head and see his face instead of looking through my rear view mirror into a mirror on the back headrest. And I know Wesley loves being forward facing. His legs aren't smooshed any more and he can see where he is going. As we were driving home from school, I was a little disappointed I didn't get any pics while he was at school. Then we hit a red light and I turned around and got these few. I just love that little grin!

No comments: