Monday, August 3, 2009

Off schedule


DSC_7697GMP_1EDIT, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_7736GMPedit, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
Ahh, my boy! My sweet baby boy! How I missed you while I was away! We had the whole day to spend together and we had great fun. First we went to a park, then joined up with some friends and went swimming, and then we had some lunch. I had a hard time getting him down for a nap and it broke my heart to hear him call "Moma Mooomaaaaa." He went to sleep about 10 minutes after I left his room and he only slept about an hour. When he got up we went outside so I could take a few pics (I've been slacking lately!) and he kept rubbing his eyes and wanted to be carried a lot. I could tell he was off his usual schedule while we were gone and it messed him up a little bit. Hopefully he'll be back to his usual self in just a day or two. There is no place like home!