Friday, September 18, 2009

Birthday Magic

Excuse the videography skills here! I was doing my best to take it all in, with my eyes, with my camera and on film. If you can't tell, I was taking pictures while operating the video camera. Apologies aside, we had dinner at The Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh and friends. Pooh came by as soon as we sat down and then we ate our dinner. We were just about done when Eyeore, Tigger and Piglet came by. And then we got a second round of Pooh. I don't know how the characters timing got bunched up like that, but it worked out nicely that Wesley got to see Pooh twice. I love how, in the video of him with Eyeore, Wesley leans back and tries to get Eyeore to pick him up. And then in the second Pooh video he just plops himself down in Pooh's lap. I guess they are old friends by now! The food at The Crystal Palace was actually pretty good for a mass buffet. We especially enjoyed the mussels and the meatballs. There were plenty of children friendly options for Wesley and the characters made the evening extra special!

No comments: