Friday, September 25, 2009

The other side of the lens


IMG_0385GMPEDITcolwm, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

IMG_0420editrecropcolwm, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
One of my best friends, Erin, is also a budding photographer (her studio name is Charms of Life Photography). As a birthday present, she offered her services to help capture some images of myself and Wesley. So often I am the one behind the camera, today was my turn to be on the other side of the lens. A very special blog reader wrote me and told me about this sunflower field and suggested I check it out. It was a bit of a drive to Jarretsville, and I always get lost on Dulaney Valley Road, but we made it and oh, it was worth every effort!
Miss Erin was kind enough to leave a few of the files with me as we finished our session, but I do not have the full set. Now I know what my clients feel like, waiting in anticipation to see my full gallery... hurry up Erin! I can't wait to see more!

No comments: