Friday, May 9, 2008

7 months old today!

The long week of orientation at my new hospital is finally over! I am only working part time, but had to put in a full week away from my baby just to get up and running at my new job. Today Wesley turned 7 months old (I can't believe it!) and we dressed him in his usual gap onesie and khacki pants for his monthly picture with the sign and "Bo" in "the chair." Our monthly picture taking session is becoming a little more challenging as Wesley is getting more mobile and interested in putting things in his mouth - still no teeth yet. Needless to say, his month-declaring sign sits next to him for all of 5 seconds before promptly going straight into his mouth. I'll stick with our tradition, even if we don't get many pics with the sign. Enjoy!
(On a side note, I am well aware that his socks are too small... old habits die hard and frankly I haven't found any socks that fit and stay on.)

No comments: