Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The wheels are spinning


It is always fun watching Wesley learn new concepts and doing new things. Today, he really "got" the sippy cup concept. Ususally I help him get it in his mouth and he plays with the spout. I was feeding him breakfast today, and offered him some water in the cup as usual and after a couple attempts, he put it in his mouth and sucked on the spout and he was actually drinking from it! A HUGE difference from letting water run down his chin and into the pocket of the bib, which I usually forget about, and then spill all over him when I'm supposed to be cleaning him up. He is getting to be a little less messy of an eater. I think he is starting to really "get" this eating thing. Currently, we are only doing solids with breakfast and lunch... dinner might be in the near future.

No comments: