Friday, June 13, 2008

MMmmm Banana!

To date, this is the list of foods Wesley has been introduced to:
Rice Cereal
Banana
Avocado
Sweet Potato
Prunes
Oatmeal
Peas
Pears
Yogurt
Winter Squash
Green Beans
Peaches
Carrots

Of course, he has his favorites... bananas and sweet potatos go over like gangbusters! Prunes, peaches, avocado, winter squash and carrots also go over well. He DOES NOT like peas or green beans, though we do keep trying! Everything we have given him has been pureed or fork mashed. Today, we tried a little banana in a mesh feeder. I'm not entirely sure what he thought, but I think he liked it. When the piece was gone, he was "searching" the mesh for more. It is an odd looking contraption, but since he has been starting to chew on things, I figured it was worth an attempt. I guess I need to go buy some more bananas!

Next up...
Apples
Sweet Potato and Chicken Dinner
Apples and Apricots

No comments: