Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby Nolan


Meet Nolan, my friend Samantha's very long awaited new arrival! It was a rough journey to get to this place and I wish nothing but the best for their small family. Samantha has an amazing outlook on the world, she is so nurturing and kind, giving and caring. She has been so encouraging to me in all my endeavors, including my passion for photography. She asked me to come take some newborn pictures of little Nolan and I was more than happy to come by, meet this little one and snap away. CONGRATS SAM AND JASON!!!

Newborns can be such cooperative subjects, so sleepy and fairly still. Of course, I still have a lot to learn, I am working hard on understanding lighting to get the best effects and most natural looking lighting. Perhaps someday I'll get the effects I'm shooting for. Until then, I think I'm still getting a few good shots. Just gotta keep practicing... anyone else up for a photoshoot?

2 comments:

joes_love said...

How precious! you are a great photographer- Everyone still raves over the shots you did of Noah when he was first born.

I'd take you up on a photo shoot anyday, we'd be happy to help build your portfolio ;-)

Anonymous said...

Gee, thank you so much Gail! I'm super hormonal still, you're gonna make the post pardom tears flow!

By the way, you are an awesome photographer!