Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm watching you, Mom!


We're having a fun day at home today. Wesley is exploring the living room now that we opened it up to him a little more. Before we had a baby gate blocking so he couldn't get past the couch, now he has the whole living room and "nook" to roam free in. A couple comments on these pics...
#1 I LOVE that smile!
#2 He was really checking out that book. It was one of theose "touch and feel" books, and I also got a cute shot of him petting the duck
#3 I can think of a million captions to this exchange of glances between Wesley and Hunter
#4 You can see a hint of Wesley's (only) bottom two teeth. It is really hard to get a picture of his teeth, as they are so small and don't show when he smiles. Maybe I should blow it up and zoom it in for you, but anyway, here is photographic evidence that he has teeth.
#5 "I'm watching you" - I know I've posted a zillion pictures, but here is another one showing Wesley's eye color. The blue one on the right (his left) is such a deep grayish blue and the picture really does the colors justice. I thought it was a neet pic.

And for more exciting news, Wesley has said "Mom" and "Mama" a few times today. He has said it a few rare times in the past, but today he is really practicing. At one point I repeated "Mom" back to him and his eyes lit up and he repeated "Maaamaa maa ma." So exciting!

2 comments:

RooManda said...

Dear Gail,
Come on. Seriously. Try to make him cuter, will ya?
:D
Love, Amanda-roo

Katie said...

hehehe
Loving the one with Hunter and Wes' eyes peeking.