Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Play Wise Kids

As part of a Moms group I belong to, Wesley and I were invited to go to Play Wise Kids for a play group. When we got there, we didn't really get a chance to meet any of the other moms, but Wesley and I had a great time. The venue is a very large space divided up into little vignettes and almost big cubicles, in that you can see from one vignette clear across the building. Each are is themed differently and they have done a really good job making it interactive for kids. There was even a big green tractor, an ambulance and a firetruck! Wesley really enjoyed a teeter totter, with my help, of course. There was a sandy themed area with pails and shovels and dumptrucks, a "school" with desks, books and chalkboard and a mock grocery store complete with kiddy shopping carts, groceries and even a couple cash registers. There were also several other areas, but I won't bore you with all the details. Overall, the themeing was great and I can tell many children have enjoyed playing there. I found it was really nice to have a place I could just let Wesley go and he could crawl around and on everything. Play Wise Kids is very baby friendly and Wesley had a lot of fun exploring and enjoying some freedom. Needless to say, we had a lot of fun and will be returning at some point, next time with Daddy!

1 comment:

lindsay said...

let me know when you go, been wanting to bring kira there.