Sunday, August 3, 2008

Such the explorer!

Wesley is really starting to see that the world has more to offer than just what is seen. We have our living room set up in such a way that the whole area allows Wesley to roam free. Usually I have nursing pillow stuck between the couch and the wall, but I hadn't put it back and Wesley saw an opportunity to go exploring. I saw his little eyes light up as he crawled toward the tiny tunnel. Honestly, I thought he would only be able to get his upper body in. He went in head first and got stuck for a few seconds. I called Greg to come watch and, of course, I grabbed the camera. Then Wesley did a little wiggle and he got his cute little behind through. He got to the wall and then realized he needed a little help escaping and Daddy quickly rescued him.

No comments: