Saturday, September 27, 2008

Erin's Birthday


Erin turned 30 this year and to properly celebrate, her awesome husband threw her a luau complete with Mai Tais, leis and a fabulous cake! It was a great party and both babies and adults had a blast! Wesley really enjoyed playing with the balloons and enjoying being spoiled by everyone. It is so nice to have friends who like to dote on him. I love watching people cuddle and play with him, and I think he enjoys all the new expressions and games they come up with. Fun!

Happy Birthday Erin! I've heard that your 30s truly are the best years of your life. I am so glad I have you as a friend to share our 30s together! Hopefully, we'll find out it is true what they say!

1 comment:

RooManda said...

What a fun weekend! I barely recognized myself in that close up of me, Wesley and Katie. I saw it and thought "Wow, that chick has a huge honkin' schnoz!"

Can't wait for the next bash like that!