Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ten on Ten

Ten On Ten is a photo blog founded with the mission of capturing a day in your life with photography. It is supposed to be ten pictures in ten consecutive hours on the tenth day of a month. I tried to remain true to the assignment, but I had a busy work day, so I continued on in the spirit of a picture representing 10 different hours of this day. So sit back and enjoy a few snapshots of my day today. I also need to add, all of these are SOOC (straight out of the camera - no photoshop) and shot in manual mode. (Just tooting my horn, sorry!)

I thought about added captions, but at the moment, I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves. I'm asking people to click on the comment button at the bottom of this post and let me know, should I add in the comments? Are you curious about any of the pictures? Did you like this little glimpse into my life?










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I like it without the captions. It lends a certain mystery and excitement.

Fun pix, BTW!

RooManda said...

I love it!
I feel like I got the point of your day, wake up, work, pump at work, work, work, WESLEY!!!
What a neat idea, I might try this when my life gets more exciting.

Wendy Schreiber said...

Very cool concept. I see you had a very busy hospital day! I also see you had time with that awesome little boy. Thanks for sharing your day~

Gem said...

Great idea! And yea, without captions it's very intriguing. Other than the 10th of the month thing, it makes me want to try it.

n. said...

love them just as they are! the one of wesleys feet are my fav!