Saturday, January 10, 2009

3 short of 10 on 10


DSC_4793pps_filteredpscrop, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_4847ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_4855, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_4858, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_4879ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_4899pps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_4917pps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.


The tenth of January came and flew by. As the assignment is ten photographs in ten consecutive hours, I failed. But, thankfully, I am the only one holding myself to this ideal and the true task is to attempt to document my day. It was a busy day, we spent the morning with my Mother and her husband and we went out to breakfast with my grandparents before they all went back to Florida. Wesley is into everything these days. He is such the busy boy! I found that the 10... OK... 7 pics were a lot of Wesley "doing" things, discovering, touching and curious about the world around him. Last time a lot of my pics were of objects, this time mostly depicting our day with Wesley, watching and nurturing his sweet, busy little soul.

Today, we discovered two more teeth coming in. His upper first molars are in. So total tooth count = 8... 6 on top and 2 on the bottom. 12 more to go!

No comments: