Friday, January 2, 2009

Shameless begging

Hi all! The purpose of this post is to help get out the name of a friend and fellow mom with a camera turned PRO photographer, Jen Snyder. Well, that and to let y'all know she is having an awesome pic contest on her blog, http://www.blog.jensnyder.net/, and we're pic #30, reading 'Guess How Much I Love You' to Wesley. So, here I am begging for votes. Come on, you guys KNOW how I love free stuff!

So...

Please vote for us! I'd LOVE to have a free 11X14!

Oh, and you can vote once per day, the contest ends on Jan 8th, so feel free to frequent her site lots and lots and vote daily.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! With sprinkles on top! TIA!

She also took this one entitled "Kung Fu Baby." Wesley might have to use his karate moves if you don't vote for us! Hi-ya!

2 comments:

LaKeisha said...

Your wish is my command - I voted for ya!

Sam said...

Of all of the photos of Wes.. that on eis my fav right now! HAHAHAHAHAHA