Sunday, January 25, 2009

A quiet day and dinner with a view


DSC_5568ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
Our first full day in Kauai, and we woke up to a beautiful sunrise! After all the hustle and bustle of packing up, flying, and then unpacking, we opted for a quiet day at the pool. Our resort had a sandy bottom pool (you can kinda see it in the pic below), but Wesley was NOT a fan. As soon as we put him down, he would resist, hang onto our arms and start to whimper. So, we carried him over to the hot tub and he was much happier just relaxing in our arms in the warm water.

DSC_5575, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_5622, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_5613ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
All that splashing around in the hot tub and relaxing in our unit left us hungry, so we went to Bouchons for a yummy dinner. I had some good sushi and Wesley had a few bites! I'm not sure if he really enjoyed the sushi or just the novelty of me feeding him with chopsticks, but we had a great dinner. And we had a fabulous view! Well, I had the best view from my seat, both the tropical outdoors and my loving husband.

DSC_5617ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

No comments: