Thursday, October 23, 2008

When good cameras go bad

On occasion, Wesley and I have attended a breastfeeding support group at Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis (meets in the Sajak building the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month). We haven't been to support group in a few months, but they had a Halloween party today and I thought it would be fun to see the other babies in their costumes and also show off Wesley in his super cute shark costume! We all got together for a picture in the end and I handed off my camera to a stranger to snap a pic.

Eek! I left it in Manual Mode and the flash didn't go off (because it was in Manual). Needless to say, the picture was not properly exposed AT ALL! Thank heaven for Photoshop. Luckily, I had left the camera to shoot in RAW and I was able to recover a lot of the picture... sure, it isn't quite frame worthy, but still... those kids were too cute not to share. Fall is even more fun with a little one! That is for sure!

No comments: