Saturday, February 14, 2009

I only have eyes for you, baby.


DSC_7332croppicknik, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_7331, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
Our neighbor, Kira, invited us to her third birthday party held at Jump Zone. A majority of my pictures did not turn out, but I learned a few things about my camera through the experience. These two are the only ones worthy of sharing. I just wasn't "feeling it" photo wise. But luckily, we were all feeling the birthday fun! Wesley had a great time on all the inflatables, he even went down a slide with Daddy. Of course, Wesley was running around and he really enjoyed the freedom! He wasn't the only little one there... our neighbor baby Abby was there too and it may just be love at first sight. How appropriate, considering Greg and I met on Valentine's Day in 2003.

No comments: