Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quinn and her big sister Kaya


DSC_7575ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_7574wb, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_7651siyh, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_7685ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_7688ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

World, meet Quinn, one of the sweetest little bundles of joy I've ever held (and I've held A LOT of babies!) She was so snuggly and warm and sleepy, until she got hungry! After some yummy milk, we attempted some newborn pictures. You see, her mommy was willing to let me work on building my photography skills with her 6 day old baby. It made me long for the days when Wesley was that tiny. Oh, I miss having a newborn!

But what REALLY made my day was taking pics of Quinn's BEAUTIFUL older sister, Kaya. She is a kind and gentle little soul. It is obvious she ADORES her little sister and it was so touching to watch how attentive she is to her. The pics of Kaya really make me smile. She is just full of life and giggles. This first picture kinda reminds me of the Mona Lisa. I asked her to tell her bunny a secret and when she was done, she gave me this smirk. After I got a few shots of her with her bunny, she wanted to put on her "bride" dress (her Halloween costume) for a few dress up pictures. She is so photogenic!


DSC_7596ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.


DSC_7637ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_7643ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_7645ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
Due to time constraints, and feeding schedules, both Quinn's and Wesley's, I had to cut my visit short. Hopefully, I'll get to take some pics of the girls together. In the meantime, CONGRATS Bridgett and Bruce (and family) and thanks for letting me take pictures of your GORGEOUS girls!

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Amazingly beautiful shots -- thank you for your time and talents! Kaya had a blast entertaining you, and I enjoyed the girl talk! Come back anytime.