Friday, February 20, 2009

Mission 24 "Edge"

I got an assignment and a strict 24 hour deadline.
The assignment... 2 photographs depicting "Edge"
How did I do?
Mission accomplished?


DSC_7497ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
Edge... the first thing I could think of was the edge of a knife. Something sharp, something dangerous. But even more, the word edge denotes definition and precision. Hence, I tried to get a high level of detail. All this thinking of knives made me think cold, so the pic had to be in black and white.


DSC_7508ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
My other submission for the "edge" assignment was a knife, a likely thought and perhaps an automatic choice for this novice. I looked around my home and wanted something to contrast my cold hard knife. A baby toy. No sharp edges here!

No comments: